Stone is the second most basic and common resource in starve.io and is used mostly in recipes. It is gathered with a pickaxe by hitting stone deposits, which can be found anywhere on the map. Stone is required to craft stone tools and gear (shovel, pickaxe, weapons, helmet and hammer), as well as in various types of structures, and gold and diamond tier tools. Using higher level pickaxes will collect more stone per hit. Stone can be gathered using any pickaxe.
Stone deposits appear in different sizes.
Stone is used primarily for crafting middle tier items.
Stone is used to craft:
- Pickaxes (Stone Pickaxe, Golden Pickaxe, and Diamond Pickaxe)
- Swords (Stone Sword, Golden Sword, and Diamond Sword)
- Spears (Stone spear and Golden Spear)
- Hammers (Stone Hammer, Golden Hammer, and Diamond Hammer)
- 30px Shovels (Stone Shovel and Golden Shovel)
- 30px Spanner
- 30x30px Helmets (Stone Helmet, Golden Helmet, and Diamond Helmet)
- 30x30px Defensive Structures (Stone Wall, Stone Door, and every Spike)
- 30px Agricultural Structures (Windmill and Bread Oven)
- Miscellaneous Structures (Workbench, Chest, and Resurrection Stone)
- Fires (Campfire, Big Fire, and Furnace)
Other uses can be:
- 30x30px Gathering Score (2 points for 1 stone)
Amount of stone gathered per hit with different pickaxes:
|Stone collected per hit|